BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 16, 2010

16/12/2010

for today story. it'm my sadness & my loneliest day ever. i feel like crying. but i can't. i just have to push myself away from distraction. i just have to. if not, i'll keep crying and crying. don't why or what. i don't know what i've done. i don't know what i say to him. 


but for today. i text him 3 times. and none of it were replied by him. i just don't know. i just can't. what i can do right now, writing this blog and cried. i'm no one to him i think. it just suddenly drop. my guts says that he's gonna leave me. and my brain tell me the same. 


i just keep crying and crying. i have no else to go. fortunate for me, i'm open my facebook and i caught my see on this particular word. 'scandal'. it making my day greater and greater. i feel like shout. i feel like i wanna smoke. i feel like i just wanna runaway from this whole mess. 


unfortunate for him, i deactivate my account quietly. i just don't know what the heck am i doing. i sitting there looking at my phone waited for him to text me. i don't know what i've done. seriously. but not even one he replied. what i did to him must be big that's why he treated  the that way.


i just felt i'm being left alone. i'm starting to trust him like i used to trust my friends and my parents. but what he did to me today on 16/12/2010 thursday. from this morning, he didn;t replied even one of my text. i'm sorry. i just can't sleep last night. don't know why or what i just can't. 


i felt i'm just the person that excited being with you and you didn't. like last night i accident-ly found you at boulevard at the same time me and my siblings at the same placed. you just smile. you said you missed me. but looks like you didn't.


lastly, if you do loves me and if you do miss me. showed. and this particular song titled never alone i gave it to you. and for myself i'm enjoying this song. when you got a good thing. hoho


THE END

0 comments: