BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

observation & conclusion

observation - 13/09/2010 was not my fortunate day. i meet with you. i say i love you. and i'm being stupid because i dumped my boy just for you. and also you easily letting me go because you having someone. not me but you. 


i dumped him for you. and you easily letting me go and the next day you happy. right? do you even mean the words that you say to me. do you even felt that at that specific time my heart melt seeing you? do you believe when i say my words to you? do you even give your trust to me? hah?!?!?


conclusion - i'm a bitch or you s jerk? who worst? for me, i straight to the point. i'm used to play someone heart. but you. that's why my friends either my parents worried when i'm hook up with you. and yet i go on with our relationship. 


but did i get from you after i dumped you. you hook up with well-known girl that used to hook up with my friend. and yet you hook up with her i don't even know when. maybe you hook up with me at the time me and you hook up. i realize that you and her never separated even though she know that me being with you.


she text you longer than you texting me. why? i noticed she helped you every single time. don't you realize anything? jeez?!?! i'm feeling so so so stupid. i though me the one who played someone feeling. but you, outside you were the angle and me the devil. the bad one. you much much worser than me. 


outside you were the angle and inside you were the most hated unbelieve-able person. what for me is. i'm honest when say i love you. and also you will risk that i will played your heart. but you, you were hiding your real you inside that good boy thingy.


THE END

0 comments: