BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011

15/ 01/ 2011

based on the title it's about me and what happen to that day. 


that day is mixed up with bad and happy mode. and let me say, most of it i think it's bad. very very bad. ughh!!


the happy mode is when i get a text that my boyfriend coming to my house with izwan. i can't say bad things about izwan. later he won't bring my kekasih. hehee. izwan is a nice person but my boyfriend is nicer. and i forget to tell izwan. IZWAN!! MAKSEH MBAK ZUL K RUMAH!!started my day by looking at his face. :)


wan!! ko ada? xda. hihih. ku jak ada wan. neyhh. I LOVE SCOOTVILLE COMMUNITY MEMBER, AYANG, FAMLIY ANG KENGKAWAN. ;D


bad day? don't get me started. ugh!!


just let me say. it's getting worst and worst. and i barely can't stop my tears from coming down. i got crushed. my heart were torn. my anger can't be control. my mouth can't be stop.


i say shit, i say fuck i say all those shit, because there's no other word to describe how am i feeling. ugh!! 


i feel like crying, i feel like smoking, i feel like running away and lastly and i feel like crying. ugh!! 


but i could turn back times, the could be great. i though by seeing his face, making my day better. but it getting worst. i love him. but, do he know?


for my add mate class, ugh. i feel like slapping my teacher face just to shut her up. i'm headache, i'm sick. i don't know what else to do.


i wish i could turn back times. what the use of i'm crying for them, but they don't care. ugh!!


continued i don't know when. i don't feel well. -.-

0 comments: