BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

life of a teenage girl

speaking of life, my life just like a ball that get into the middle of no where. sometimes i'm going up, sometimes i'm down. talking about long time no update, i'm busy. like i said 2011 gonna be the rough time i have ever had. and unfortunately it't 110% true. it's rough, it's miserable and it's lack of fun-ness. 


talking about school, like from the first day of school i bring back home homeworks. with a s behind it. i feel like crying at the same time. and lately, i sleep late and congrates to me i'm maybe from bad girl to good girl now. hehe. hey, the same me nothing change. i think. my height don't change and my moody or sometimes happy still there. i'm still a facebook holic. haha. 


today is wednesday, 12/01/2011. i can't even believe that i'm in form 5 now. it feels like i'm still form 4 student. hard for me to let my teenage world at school go. and it's very hard when i'm gonna step out from school and away from my friends. 


why must teenage world hard to fine? stepping outside the school with a license and starting a new life maybe as a worker or a student university and started making new friends. uh, how i'm gonna let my teenage world go. i wish i can turn back times. 


i miss my friend. even though we fight or what ever. we still friends. :) 


i love my friends, :) 

0 comments: